Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Every Work Day Starts with Worship and a Good Laugh 

Dale Horniachek, Director of Accounting Services
shares a few jokes with the group.
A group of faculty and staff meet every workday morning in the president's office at 8 am for worship. In addition to a short devotional thought and a special season of prayer, the group always shares a few good jokes.  

People sign up and take turns leading the morning worship.  Recently someone shared some "It's so cold . . ." jokes that those of us who live in central Alberta certainly understand:
  • It's so cold . . . my favourite relative is anti freeze.
  • It's so cold . . . even schools of fish have closed!
  • It's so cold . . . my mailman just calls and reads my mail to me over the phone.
  • It's so cold . . . I have to scrape the window of my microwave.
  • It's so cold . . . I eat at Taco Bell just for the heartburn.



No comments:

Post a Comment